United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Digital Designer - SexyHair, #Mydentity, STMNT
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Digital Designer will be responsible for producing the design function for our digital teams at SexyHair. This position is responsible for delivering effective, on-brand aesthetic and on-strategy creative for website, web pages, product graphics, paid social ads, virtual education, email promotional creative, social media graphics and banner ads. The Digital Designer will report to the Creative Director and work closely with project managers for SexyHair, #Mydentity and STMNT.
- Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, Web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates
- Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs
- Work with e-commerce and project management teams to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and Web standards. Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a Web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision
- Work with the Brand teams to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs
- Work with corporate education team to create and design virtual education
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points
- Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics
- Photography / videography skills not required but highly valued to assist with on-site content production
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital social agency
- Design expert for creating social media
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing creative solutions, effective design and recent social designs
- Strong type and design skills for digital projects
- Experience in Web marketing/Web design with a strong knowledge of, Photoshop, FTP, Web design and development principles
- Strong knowledge of Web design processes
- Self-motivating with an elevated level of passion and assertiveness
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and working with a fast paced team
- Strong in time management skills
- Passion for the beauty industry
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.