Brazil, São Paulo, Adhesive Technologies
Product & Technology Management Sr. Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drives regional execution of the product line strategy in line with technology strategy
- Provides regional input for potential long and short term product opportunities
- Steers product profitability and challenges / steers the product range to be maintained regionally
- Provides regional strategic input to global business cases
- Provides regional strategic input to the innovation project pipeline
- Provides regional input to global product and technology management on manufacturing footprint considerations and long-term SC needs
- Contributes to technology and product profitability and CoGs projects on a regional level
- Supports regional management of (ad-hoc) crises such as raw material shortages
- Supports cross-regional initiatives on product line management
- Oversees regional roll-out of new products
- Develops and manages implementation of systematic regional product management processes
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Relationship-building abilities, with both internal and external parties
- Strategic Thinking skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Project Management skills
- Product launch strategy skills (development of value proposition, price positioning, competitive analysis)
2 openings for this role.