United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Safety, Health, & Environmental Associate
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support leadership at the facility with the implementation of SHE programming and policies.
- Assist local SHE leadership in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
- Assist management in safety and health investigations in Henkel's diverse work areas.
- Including data entry of safety metrics and the analysis of incident data for trends, leading and lagging indicators.
- Assist in performing and coordinating various risk assessments in Henkel's diverse work areas.
- Provide training and guidance to employees to ensure they understand the SHE initiatives and how they are to be implemented.
- This includes assisting leadership in determining training needs and the development of training materials.
- Associate Degree preferred in Science, Engineering or related discipline.
- Related experience within SHE discipline may be evaluated in place of degree by hiring authority.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work effectively with the SHE team and operations management and staff.
- Ability to solve broad range of complex problems.
- Ability to utilize approaches that require innovation and change.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.