ROU, Bucharest, Finance
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Opportunity to actively take part in the financial and accountancy projects/tasks
- Establish and maintain strong contacts with other departments and external partnerson financial and accountancy aspects
- Opportunity to work with highly experienced professionals and receive an intensive on-the-job trainings
- Support for Accounting colleagues
- Internship contract for a limited time period with an attractive monthly compensation and additional benefits
- University degree in Finance or related field
- Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Available to work full time
- High organizational skills
- Communicative and enthusiastic team player
- Flexible, enthusiastic and diplomatic
- Creative, accurate and likes to work independently