Key Account Manager for Aviation, Space, & Rail (SouthEast/SouthWest US)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Defines and executes regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP) Identifies business opportunities for agreed accounts and defined objectives
- Develops and executes action plan for each customer based on customer roadmap Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap
- Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy
- Develops and maintains strong executive and cross-functional relationships at key locations
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy
- Coordinates with technical customer service to conduct line trials, (re)solves customer requests and complaints
- Delivers account targets KP/TP OSG and PC
- Is responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- This is a home-based role available for those currently located in the South-West or South-East United States, Texas preferred.
- BA/BS Degree in chemical engineering, chemistry, business or related discipline preferred.
- 3+ Years of Aerospace industry experience is required.
- Previous account management experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent sales, presentation/communication skills Knowledge and experience of Value-Added Selling
- Strong negotiation skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.