United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Purchasing
Purchasing Agent II
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes operational standard processes with the target to enable supply, secure supply, improve supply and verify supply.
- Ensures supply continuity and manages all critical shortages and Force Majeures avoiding out of stock situations and impact on Net Sales Optimizes, together with Supply Chain, the e2e value chain to improve supplier service and quality level, and inventory of raw materials and packaging.
- Collaborates with the regional stakeholders (Supply Chain, Category Management, Research and Development).
- Four-year college degree, preferably in Business or Supply Chain Up to two-year assignment in preparation for career in purchasing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Demonstrated problem-solving mindset and skills Ability to independently work and manage projects.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.