PHL, Makati, Human Resources
Recruitment Coordinator (Korean Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Provide administrative support to Henkel Recruitment Partners across Asia Pacific
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and other HR Recruitment tools
- Ensure timely and compliant end-to-end recruitment process actions and documentation
- Conduct initial candidate screening and review of resumes to match qualifications to hiring criteria
- Maintain key recruitment data and prepare Asia Pacific recruitment reports
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration/ Management, Psychology or other related fields of study
- Preferably with at least six (6) months of relevant work experience in basic Candidate Sourcing; Prior experience in Recruitment System Administration is an advantage
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly basic to intermediate Microsoft Excel is required
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Korean Language, with great attention to detail, skills in organization and time management, and ability to manage deliverables within quick timeframes and with high accuracy
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply