South Korea, Gangnam, Purchasing
Regional Logistics Purchasing Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Data collection, Mater data cleansing, Supplier communications, Meeting preparation
- RFP, RFI, RFQ tender support including bidding template design, suppliers Q&A support, documentation, summary of RFP/RFI/RFQ, others
- Alternative transport route study
- Korea and Japan logistics sustainability and automation research
- Daily and Monthly reporting on progress and outcome on assigned tasks
- Bachelor's degree or Undergraduate in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, Economics or equivalent is required
- Good communication skill in Korean, Japanese and English is required
- JLPT 2grade level or above is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred