Germany, Düsseldorf, Human Resources
Internship in Global Sustainability
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support with Henkel's sustainability reporting and related communications
- Respond to external inquiries on the topic of sustainability, such as external ratings and ranking requests
- Contribute to the development of topic-specific communications - internally and externally
- Research of competitor and customer activities related to the topic of sustainability
- Independently follow ongoing discussions of sustainability topics relevant to Henkel
- Student who successfully completed first semesters of studies in the fields of sustainability, communications, business studies, marketing, natural sciences, economics, engineering or related fields
- Ideally first insights into the international sustainability discussion
- Excellent language skills in German and English
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Personality with great commitment, good communication skills as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- Ability to work in a team, initiative and flexibility
- Availability for a flexible starting date in 2021