United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Global Marketing & Communications Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive awareness of and generate demand for our products and service solutions globally
- Create content strategies that are simple, accessible and engaging stories to support our initiatives; new product launches, target device and industry programs
- Deliver holistic packages to be activated through our different channels with a strong focus on digital
- Develop & execute activation plans to scale hero applications across cust./ind. BS / BA degree required / MBA preferred
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High proficiency in digital tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe CQ5 content management system, Sprinklr, content collaboration systems
- Explore innovative content opportunities
- Collaborate with open or crowd sourced content providers to deliver innovative approaches to content generation (storytelling through content)
- Proven success in roll-out of global digital content campaigns for lead
- Master Degree in Marketing or other relevant field
- Minimum 10 years experience in digital marketing and content development in a global company
- Strong understanding of the digital customer experience
- Leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures
- Highly interested in seeking new marketing technologies
- Experience in creation of digital creative assets and content
The salary range for this role is $95,900 to $139,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.