United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Global Business Analyst, Technology Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Collects and analyzes peer competitor initiatives across all business areas and their financial performance
- Derives recommendations to support the business in taking strategic decisions with focus on competitor strategies
- Provides data and recommendations to marketing teams to act and react to current and future market developments / trends
- Updates and drives usage of assessed data and developed tools
- Ensures consistency in market sizing methodology within the BU
- Develops, tracks and assesses economic indicators to better forecast business
- Collects and analyzes customer insights to provide relevant customer intelligence
- Manages and extracts data from in-house and externally sourced market research databases
- Manages relationships and facilitate projects with third party market research provider
- Plans, designs and executes market research studies
- Analyzes research results and writes reports for senior management and brand managers
- BA/MBA Business Management, Statistics, Marketing, or Strategy or similar
- Program/Project Management Skills
- AI & data analytics a plus
- Leadership Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Convincing & Influencing
- Crisis / Conflict / Risk / Change Management
- Communication & Negotiation
- IT / System Know-How
- Analytical Skills
- Strategic thinking
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.