United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator- 3rd Shift - BENEFITS START DAY ONE!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Takes independent action or directs resolution of housekeeping infractions in area of responsibility.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency. Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.