United States, Atlanta, GA, United States, Nashville, TN, Adhesive Technologies
Director Field Sales
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Leads, coaches and mentors sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
- Executes sales strategy and develops action plans for area of responsibility in line with strategic priorities Coordinates execution of customer roadmap and ensures closure of CRM (e.g. ACE) projects
- Builds and maintains solid relationships with customers in the assigned territory
- Delivers sales targets and forecasts (KP OSG and PC % and / or GP% targets) in sales area
- Ensures efficient geographical coverage and cross-selling opportunities to achieve full business potential (sales and profit)
- Actively manages implementation of price strategy in the region
- Bachelors Degree required. BS in Engineering or Science preferred, MBA in Business preferred
- 5-7 years of sales management experience
- Experience in adhesives or material science preferred
- Demonstrate excellent competencies in all attributes of being a professional sales manager
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.