Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Manager Business Development for Building Components (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to clearly develop strategic roadmaps and at same time display a hands-on mentality to set plans into practice – if necessary, by thinking out of the box – then take the chance and sustainably shape the future of the Building Components industry globally together with our diverse team.
- Develop the Building Components growth business strategy, based on your industrial expertise together with a great team of cross-functional stakeholders, e.g. from Sales, Technical Experts as well as Research & Development
- Understand customers’ needs and market trends (eg: sustainability) to derive implications for current and future product portfolio as well as product & service offerings
- Directly influence and co-steer our innovation pipeline of best-in-class adhesive solutions for relevant end-markets
- Grow the Building Components business regarding various Key Performance Indicators (KPI), e.g. volume, revenue and profit contribution jointly with Regional Business Development Team
- Systematically explore new business opportunities: screen, prioritize & implement out-performing innovations
- Sustainably nourishing relationships with relevant regional key customers, machine and equipment manufacturers, as well as other partners along the value chain
- Collaborate as broker between relevant (internal) stakeholders and ensure continuous know-how transfer; if necessary, steer potential alignment
For this Position we are open for full time and a part time (70-80%) modell
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or similar area
- Minimum 3-years of practical experience in Building Components industry and/or adjacent fields
- Broad understanding of Building Components related industry drivers, paired with strong commercial expertise
- Persuasive communication abilities and strong analytical skills with dedicated customer focus, as well as experience in independent project management
- Fluent English language skills are mandatory, further language skills would be beneficial