United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Relations Representative
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Acts as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio.
- Ensures all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate, timely manner, adhering to business standards.
- Enforces successful execution of Daily Operations Cycle (improved End Customer Service Level performance and faster response to incidences).
- Maintains and increases customer loyalty, by building relationships.
- Accountable for driving operational excellence and improving customer centric partnerships through the execution of premier service delivery.
- Use their judgment and knowledge of strategic plans for each customer to respond to requests for orders, technical support and other services.
- Make appropriate service decisions based on knowledge of the business strategy and goals for each customer and product.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our commitments to the customer (ie. Delivery dates or problems resolution) and by promptly updating the customer with changes in status.
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations and service to customers.
- Comprehends and can follow well defined and documented systems, related instructions and operational procedures.
- Develops and maintains pro-active business relationships with customers, and where applicable, KAM decision makers and sales representatives.
- Independently and effectively prioritize daily tasks, and follow up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Investigate and resolve routine requests and customer complaints.
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision and exercises discretion and independent judgment involving comparing and evaluating possible courses of action.
- Interact with internal and external areas to resolve issues accordingly and respond to requests in a clear and concise manner in an appropriate time frame.
- Ability to travel independently and present at regional sales meetings and on-site at key customers to improve or grow relationships.
- Participate on and/or lead project teams. Develops, communicates and implements plans to successfully achieve project deliverables.
- Maintain 100% of standards, metrics and performance measurements, while delivering superior customer service.
- A college degree and/or significant demonstrated experience in a customer service role
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer’s requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly
- Strong PC proficiency with a solid working knowledge of windows environment
- Strong initiative and good decision making ability
- Able to challenge the status quo and make recommendations for process efficiencies
- Good negotiating/selling skills
- Strong team player who shows commitment to departmental goals
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.