IND, Bangalore, Adhesive Technologies
Business Development Executive
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- You will be responsible for setting up the new ACC (Adhesive for consumers & craftsman) SBU sales operations in one territory/zone of Bangalore city.
- Set up the distribution, appoint and train new distributors.
- Map the hardware, plywood, sanitary, etc. retail market in the city of Bangalore
- Drive primary & secondary sales in the territory in line with the business objectives
- Increase number of retail outlets, maintain high service level, drive visibility of all categories of products and ensure commercial hygiene in the territory & penetration across the territory.
- Conduct end-user meets, demos, sampling and conversion.
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 3 years of experience working in the city of Bangalore as front-line sales executive
- Must have experience in primary and secondary sales and distribution management.
Language skills (local karnataka & English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including influencing, negotiation and communications skills to effectively manage stakeholder relationships across teams; high on energy.
- Proven track record of strong execution, systematic planning, commercial acumen, and critical thinking.
- Start-up mentality and ability to work in cross-functional teams internally to drive rapid growth