IND, Delhi, Adhesive Technologies
Deputy / Assistant Manager – Sales
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes local sales plans (short, mid, long term) in line with SBU strategy to maintain and develop existing / acquire new customers, fulfill customer roadmap and manages / closes respective CRM tool (ACE) growth opportunities.
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors, executes pricing actions and Coordinates with TCS to conduct line trials / (re)solve customer requests and complaints.
- Provides input to Manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory and Collaboration with different Stake Holder. Also, delivers KP OSG and PC % in territory / at defined account.
- Responsible for managing, planning & implementing the business activities E.g., Sales Budget, New Business Development, Collection Etc.
- Drive new technology in alignment with key strategic initiatives and market demand, Distribution & OEM management and Conduct distributor & customer training..
- Any graduate with relevant experience in Furniture and building components.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude, Quick learner and agility to adopt, handling key accounts and distribution management, stakeholder management etc.