Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Senior Manager Game Changer Innovation (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Project lead of designated Gamechanger Projects, using all available tools and methodology, contacts and newest working methods to turn ideas into a winning mix of lean product & sustainable business model to grow LHC through Gamechanging innovation
- Driving projects forward fast from initial idea to market launch and success control:
- Initiating and evaluating new disruptive project ideas and transforming them into projects
- Finding best consumer solutions with consumer centric innovation methodology (Design thinking, Design Sprints etc.)
- Accelerating go-to-market by using all internally and externally available contacts and new ways of working including early prototyping, testing and iterating according to Lean Start-up Methodology (Build-Measure-Learn), consumer co-creation, lab launches and company building, new business models, partnership management, consulting etc.
- Steering of financials and budgets with regard to project management
- Reporting, consulting and inspiring the organisation and leadership team
- Trying out and establishing new ways of working within the Henkel LHC organisation to accelerate growth via innovation
- Master degree in Marketing, Economics or other relevant field
- At least 6-8 years of professional experience in Marketing and Project Management/Brand Management, preferably in an FMCG company
- Hands-on, can-do attitude and passionate about getting things to market
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills and financial understanding
- Ability to identify key drivers of success
- Highly consumer centric mind and digital affinity
- Courageous, courious and willing to challenge the status quo
- Networker personality and great team worker
- Fluent English is a must, extra languages a plus