Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Packaging Technician (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Driving packaging innovations, new packaging technologies and materials with sustainability at heart
- Independent contribution to the development of innovative packaging solutions for Laundry & Home Care
- Coordination and execution of packaging related projects with internal and external partners
- Analysis of new packaging technologies and materials for their packaging capabilities
- Definition of packaging specifications and their maintenance in the documentation system
- Advising production on packaging problems as they arise through optimization or modification
- Ensuring, developing, specifying and testing packaging for dangerous goods
- Bachelor's degree in Packaging/Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Ideally 7 years of professional experience in packaging development, FMCG experience is an advantage
- Expertise in packaging technologies as well as knowledge of sustainability aspects of packaging
- Fluent English language skills, German is an advantage
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team player