Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Strategic Pricing Europe (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Regional Pricing Manager Europe is a key position within the Pricing organization of the Automotive and Metals division. The focus is on driving and implementing pricing activities and pricing processes in Europe and associated change management.
- Work as part of the global pricing team shaping and implementing pricing concepts within the Automotive and Metals division of Adhesive Technologies
- Steer all pricing related topics, drive pricing performance, ensure pricing governance and manage the pricing processes of the region, in close alignment with the commercial and portfolio management team
- Implement the regional pricing strategy across different business and market segments
- Support project to implement a new pricing operating model, incl. software and change initiatives
- Act as subject matter expert and key contact for all pricing related topics and consult on new product pricing during the product development process
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing & sales or similar, MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience in the fields of pricing, strategic marketing or sales excellence
- Experience in working with a pricing software is a plus (PRO’s, Vendavo, Price fx, or similar)
- Strong leadership, project management, and analytical skills with the ability to influence people at different levels across the organization
- Experience in working in a large, matrixed organization with an international focus
- Profound knowledge in change management and project execution, effectively managing simultaneous work streams and a variety of stakeholders
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills are beneficial