Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Lead Specialist TCS Nonwovens EIMEA (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Full responsibility for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations, and troubleshooting for customers
- Report quality issues/customers claims, recommend solutions and perform technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, value quantification, etc.) at customers sites (across Europe) and document them
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes and report technical results
- Lead or support internal and customer projects, create project plans, and support the team in achieving project goals within specified timeframes
- Directly communicate and participate in meetings with sales, OEMs, allied suppliers, customers, committees, field staff, and project team members
- Responsible for products application/technical training of colleagues and customers
- Master's degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or another relevant field
- 3 years or more of professional experience in Technical Customer Support (TCS), preferably in the hygiene industry
- MS Office skills and project management experience
- Good English and fluent German language skills
- Prioritization, relationship building, teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to travel within Europe (up to 60 %)