Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
eCommerce Specialist - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Collaborating with capability leads & cross functional teams to increase conversion rate & funnel velocity on key eCommerce channels
- Leveraging data & analytics to refine the eCommerce strategy, identify new opportunities
- Acting as a COE with a strong knowledge of the eCommerce space: defining & sharing best practices & being well versed on industry trends
- Providing daily support on business activities that boost channel performance on marketplaces, such as Amazon
- Collaborating with local teams to drive growth on marketplaces including making recommendations on portfolio optimization (product, pricing ,content) and advertising
- Monitoring KPIs and working with marketplace and internal teams to solve issues
- Championing best practices and organizational focus to deliver growth
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- 1+ years eCommerce, digital marketing or related experience preferred
- Experience with B2B or B2C sales and/or marketing would be beneficial
- Naturally curious with creative problem solving skills, always learning
- Think outside of a functional role
- Take full responsibility and ownership for own tasks, decisions, and outcomes
- A strong customer orientation and collaborative approach
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams from around the world
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical and data driven