Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Customer Experience Activation (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As leading host of visits you drive a truly tailormade customer experience and make it unique to all stakeholders, while reflecting on our strategy and guide customer facing teams
- Lead future CX adaptations always striving for the state of the art experience with new digitally and physical proofpoints as well as leveraging cross adhesives storytelling which needs to be tied into the existing contentflow
- Manage KPIs and measuring success for any activity under your responsibility: from customer satisfaction to brand awareness and ROI, including success of your promotional activities; collect and assess visitor feedback for quarterly business reports
- Develop a Governance Model: institutionalize the content creation, the process for visits and workflows across SBU´s
- Conduct trainings on-site for our Sales & Marketing organization
- Master’s degree in International Business or Marketing with focus on digital levers
- At least 5 years’ experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing or Engineering
- Outgoing personality with strong communicational skills and in- depth experience in hospitality, marketing and/or event management
- Expert and passionate about innovation topics, market trends and customer insights as well as passionate about driving excellent customer service
- Digital Skills like experience with Social Selling, Lead generation and Lead Management are an advantage
- Fluent in written and spoken in German and English is mandatory, any additional language is welcome