Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Key Account Manager Medical Europe (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Define and execute global account strategies, including annual revenue and target plans
- Identify business opportunities and steer business development
- Translate customers’ strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmaps
- Find solutions together with your customers and drive and roll-out customer approvals
- Develop and maintain sustainable and long-term relationships at key accounts along all hierarchies, functions and stakeholders
- Define account-specific pricing, negotiate contracts, ensure fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy
- Collaboration in a global sales team and mutual support to achieve team targets
- Develop and maintain strong cross-functional relationships across all relevant Henkel locations
- Steer and support internal resources to execute account strategy
- Deliver account targets and analyze financial KPIs
- Be responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- Successfully completed university degree
- At least 5 years of work experience in Sales, MedTech Industry preferred
- MedTech Industry knowledge and technical knowledge of Henkel's adhesives portfolio, esp. electronics assembly, structural bonding, 3D printing, printed electronics, and low pressure molding
- Strategic expertise (Key account plans, roadmapping) and structured working mode
- Strong project management skills
- Strong relationship management across hierarchies & functions
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent negotiation capability DiSC “Influence”– New Business Development experience (Hunting)
- High affinity to digital tools & processes
- Fluency in English, other European languages (esp. German or French) would be a plus
The position can also be performed part-time in a job-sharing model.