Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Audit
Auditor/Audit Senior - HR & IT (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Independent performance of audits, joining the HR & IT group, one of the four audit groups at Henkel
- Work on international projects with a strong focus on process analysis and internal consulting
- Responsibility for projects within Henkel's Affiliated Companies all over the world (up to 24 weeks travel to Henkel locations in more than 75 countries)
- Identification of improvement areas and determination of actions with the respective management
- Excellent university degree in economics, law or similar
- Minimum 3 years of work experience ideally in one (or more) of the following areas: HR Business Partnering, HR Strategy, HR Projects
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Analytically strong and effective conflict manager with an international mindset
- CIA certification is not mandatory but would be an asset