Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship in Influencer Marketing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the Henkel Beauty Care Content and Consumer experience team in the roll-out, implementation and update of global brand campaigns and social media activities with strong focus on influencer marketing
- Independently plan and implement social media content and campaigns in direct contact with agencies and other service providers
- Discover and contact influencers for upcoming campaigns
- Coordinate and manage influencer marketing activities including briefing, monitoring and reporting
- Own set of responsibilities for one or several projects
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of digital/ online marketing, media/ communication studies or business administration related studies
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing are of advantage, particularly with social media, websites, and/ or influencer marketing
- Fluent English language skills required; German language skills are of advantage
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- A passion for digital marketing, the beauty industry and FMCG products
- Availability as of now for ideally 6 months