Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Head of TCS Application Center EIMEA (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support customers at a high level with innovations, product recommendations, product demonstrations, value quantification, and technical training
- Lead, manage and develop a diverse, international, and regionally distributed team
- Manage and improve laboratory workflows and capabilities to meet internal and external requirements and expectations
- Create, develop and strengthen collaborations with Key Original Equipment Manufacturers and Material Suppliers (OEM and OMM)
- Drive and execute strategic business unit and functional strategy for the assigned segment/technology; ensure that technical support is considered globally
- Actively contribute to sharing best practices, training, processes, tools, etc. globally and regionally and ensure consistent implementation
- Master's degree or higher in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or another relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience in technical customer service or research and development in relevant fields such as adhesives or market segments such as packaging or personal hygiene
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with aptitude in building relationships with internal and external professionals of all organizational levels
- Leadership skills to supervise a qualified and distributed lab team, convincing and influencing skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills equipped with result-oriented & complex problem-solving approach
- Fluent English skills, other languages are advantageous