United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Operator - 12 Hour Weekends
Excellent benefits including competitive hourly rates with bonus potential, paid vacation, holidays, 401k matching, and medical insurance that starts on day 1!
Rates from $17.75-$22.00/hour!
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- As a Chemical Operator, you will:
- Operate machines and production equipment safely
- Set up or adjust equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitor the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintain accurate daily production records
- Operate process equipment to make products
- High school diploma or GED
- Possess knowledge of safe handling practices with raw materials and finished goods to include the safety characteristics (SDS)
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion