SGP, Singapore, Corporate Communications
Corporate Communications Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Undertake a digital project to propose new approaches to media engagement
- Develop a plan to regularly update Henkel’s three Websites
- Provide support for media relations and crisis communications.
- Support the preparation of quarterly expense report
- Support the organization of quarterly employee town halls
- Other projects and tasks could be assigned
- Good in spoken and written English
- Commitment to deliver excellent and quality work
- Team player who strives for win-win collaboration with and positively influence internal and external stakeholders from different cultures
- Strong initiative, critical thinking, and commitment to quality work; organized and able to multi-task; strong attention to detail
- Work with integrity and maintain confidentiality of company-sensitive information
- Contribute to a work culture of trust through active and open communication