Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Global Digital Media Strategist (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel´s brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Global Media department is managing the Media investments for all Henkel brands across all business units. We maximize effectiveness and efficiency through Media Strategy & Buying in both Classical and Digital Media. Our strong team of Media experts operates out of 10 locations worldwide.
We are now searching for a “Digital Media Strategist” with a focus on data-driven marketing strategies for digital media campaigns across all global Henkel brands for our headquarter in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Development of data-driven marketing strategies for digital media channels for Henkel brands across all business units & countries
- Steer global test & learn agenda for data-driven marketing projects
- Further develop global guidelines for digital media planning, buying and optimization
- Analyze data of historical digital media investment to further develop best practices for data-driven marketing and digital media
- Monitor campaign results within the relevant tools (Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, DV360 etc.), suggest optimizations and challenge media managers & agencies to deliver high-quality media placements at efficient costs
- Development of dashboards to monitor data-driven marketing campaigns & media best practices
- Drive quality of targeting in general and usage of 1P/2P/3P data for targeting
- Steering of global brand safety guidelines for digital media across all channels
- Working in a challenging, dynamic & international environment
- University degree in Business Administration / IT / Media or similar area
- At least 3-year practical experience in the field of digital media, e.g. work experience in a media agency / ad technology company etc.
- Solid expertise in digital campaign management across all relevant platforms and programmatic buying
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing solutions (e.g. Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager, Googles Ads, etc.)
- Results-oriented and reliable project management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Persuasive communication, convincing and analytical skills to effectively interact with key stakeholders across functions, countries and external partners
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills would be beneficial