United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Production Operator (Solvents) - 3rd Shift
Production Operator (Solvents) - 3rd Shift - Sunday - Thursday - 10 pm - 6 am
Sign on Bonus of $2,500
Pay Starts at $19.50
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
- Sign-on bonus of $2,500
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Relocation Assistance to Qualified Candidates
As a Solvents Production Operator, you will:
- Operate coating equipment while following documented procedures in a safe operating manner.
- Following a shop order recipe for product mixing of raw material.
- Perform quality checks, equipment clean up, data entry and make a product label.
- Measure and weigh materials according to industry standards.
- Promote continuous improvement in all functions.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred, or other experiences which involve following detailed written instructions.
- Must be trainable to safely operate production equipment and maintain daily records for work performed.
- Able to lift 50 pounds, frequently move around and work on feet for most of the day.