Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Digital Sales Development
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage assigned dedicated customers across EIMEA independently
- Execute methodology and guidance for digital sales management transformation in EIMEA
- Implement roll-outs of digital selling tools in the sales team
- Run detailed analysis to derive change requirements with the worlds’ leading B2B big data management platform
- Support account transfer projects in areas of global key accounts, regional key accounts and distribution
- Assisting the inside sales team in achieving their sales revenues and profitability targets
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies with outstanding results
- Practical experience, e.g. by former internships especially in sales, strategy or business development
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- Firm knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Self-motivated, analytical and result-driven team-player with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Availability as of January 2022 for 4-6 months