Germany, Düsseldorf, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Global Product Compliance Division Lead (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Take responsibility for end-to-end global product compliance management system (implementation) in Automotive & Metals division
- Develop product compliance policies, processes and work instructions, based on guidance from Global Product Compliance Head
- Facilitate cross-functional decision-making and manage product compliance escalations (e.g. in case of supplier non-compliance) in alignment with Global Product Compliance Head
- Organize, guide and participate in regulatory working groups across functions (e.g. to answer requests from customers or authorities)
- Monitor divisional-relevant global product-specific legislation and lead/support in deriving technical requirements for product compliance, support maintenance of regulatory database
- Support implementation of digital workflow, lead by Henkel dx, provide input on product compliance requirements to prospective and applied IT systems
- Regularly review product compliance management system performance, based on KPIs and perform spot-checks, report divisional compliance status to GPC head
- Conduct general and topic-specific trainings, track participation
- Define, implement and monitor improvement measures for AA division continuously
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or similar curriculum required (minor in Law or related additional qualifications preferred)
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a project management environment in R&D, engineering, quality or regulatory compliance, ideally within the automotive sector
- Comprehensive understanding of quality and risk management principles, frameworks (e.g. ISO19600.2014, ISO 37301, IDW PS 980, IATF 16949), methodology, and basic legal understanding
- Technical understanding and experience in working with legal regulations globally
- Logical, analytical and structured way of working
- Superior written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all organizational levels
This position can be based in DE (Düsseldorf) or US (Rocky Hill, CT and Bridgewater, NJ).