United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
Global Key Account Manager Medical Americas
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Global Key Account Manager will develop and manage the overall strategy for Henkel's key medical device manufacturing accounts.
- Build a strong network within the customer organization at all levels, including top executives.
- Translate customer’s strategy and priorities into new opportunities and joint innovation roadmap across entire Henkel product portfolio.
- Responsible for global revenue and profitability targets and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain strategic account plans (short-/mid-/long-term targets) including a clear implementation plan and present to executives.
- Ensure implementation of strategy, qualification of products, sales forecast, maintenance of CRM tool, monthly reports for management, and quality and supply chain topics.
- Provide clear direction and leadership to cross-functional Henkel teams regarding account strategy, responsibilities and expectations.
- Own a business development area within the team.
- Be an integral part of our international medical team and globally collaborate across functions to ensure smooth and seamless processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, Business Administration or a related field is required.
- Candidate should be located in AZ or Southern CA.
- 5+ years of experience in sales, business development, or account management in a B2B environment.
- Experience selling to Medical Device Manufacturers or a similar design-intensive industry is required.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking
- Ability to travel an average of 35%.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.