Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Manager Digital Transformation - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Assure uninterrupted operation of I4.0 applications on site
- Implement I4.0 projects, continuously improve development and penetration of I4.0 tools
- Operate the Digital Gym
- Responsible for communication with key counterparts in dx
- Support qualification of workforce in I4.0 according to base and advanced expert fit
- Connect to key I4.0 suppliers
- Master's degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Internships in comparable FMCG industry as well as project experience
- Knowledge of data usage and development of custom data models and algorithms
- Project management skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Strong team orientation
- High level of motivation
- Affinity for technology
- Secure language skills in German and English