SWE, Stockholm, Adhesive Technologies
Internship within Category Management- Adh Tech
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- We offer you a Category Management/Marketing internship with an international company, operating in various market areas.
- You will get a hands-on experience in a leading industrial B2B environment collaborating with our international team.
- You will be part of our Marketing team where you will assist Category Manager, Market Activation Manager and Marketing Manager in their daily business.
- Your tasks include supporting Category Manager: preparing for product launches, communicating changes in portfolio and support sales team with product related questions.
- Additionally, you will also be involved in other projects like brand and market analysis, monthly reporting and portfolio optimization.
- You will be part of our Adhesive technology department with the well- known brands at our Nordic headquarters in Alvik, Stockholm.
- You have an ongoing university studies within Business Administration, Engineering, or Industrial Economy.
- You are fluent in English and at least one Nordic language, have advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- You are analytical, structured, and open minded. You are also flexible, motivated, and creative.
- You are a strong team player and have ability to work effectively as a part of a multi-functional team.
- Above all you have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You are available full-time for 6 months.