PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Prepare monthly eCommerce KPI dashboard
- Run advanced data analysis and interpretation for Amazon Brand View Pro, Amazon Vendor Central, Profitero and Data Impact and combine the various sources; Interpret monthly data and provide insights about root causes driving major changes
- Support eCommerce teams to run tests in the area of Media, Content, UX helping to measure quantitative impact of input variables; Support IT department in integrating additional eCommerce data sources and developing additional reports / dashboards
- Extract data and reports into presentation; Build ad-hoc analysis & reporting
- Adjust and enhance existing Dashboards & Reporting; Support standardization of data, improvement of data accuracy, quality and consistency
- Create and manage a database for all existing eCommerce reports, studies and best practices
- Manage joint projects with external data management partners to expand eCommerce monitoring capabilities; Support in identifying new eCommerce data provider
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics or any related courses
- With a minimum of three (3) years of experience in Market Research Consultancy with background in Performance Reporting (KPIs) and Data Analysis; Preferably obtained from a FMCG or Tech Industry
- Must be proficient in Power BI and Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Google Analytics, Amazon Brand View Pro, Amazon Vendor Central, Profitero, and Azure highly preferred
- Must have experience in database management, be analytical, have priority-setting capabilities as well as interpersonal skills
- With excellent command of both spoken and written English and presentation skills