United States, Irvine, CA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support end-to-end strategic business planning process to provide timely insights of monthly revenue vs plan and prior year for successful steering of the business
- Design and publish monthly reports to enable a portfolio view of sales pipeline and key programs, critical for business strategy
- Identify, develop, and roll-out new processes when appropriate, develop new tools to automate or streamline processes
- Interact with sales organization and provide insights that help the team to drive business
- Manage the accuracy of mapping data sets in close collaboration with sales and controlling team.
- Support global, cross-functional special projects to leverage analytics for initiatives related to business strategy and functional excellence
- Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree Preferred
- 3 -5 Experience
- Data Extraction and Modeling
- Advanced Proficiency in Excel including Power Query, PowerPivot, PowerBI Business Acumen
- Strong understanding of business drivers and ability to derive strategic recommendations from data Communication Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to present complex ideas to diverse audience Collaboration
- Experience with stakeholder management and collaborating with a diverse, global, cross-functional team Project Management
- Project management experience, from establishing a project vision through execution and coordination with cross-functional partners
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.