United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Marketing Intern - Fall 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Market Analysis and Research
- Comfortable analyzing sales data (excel) and creating recommendations on products, customers & market needs
- Enjoys seeking out new products, packaging & formulas in beauty stores and trendy outlets
- Seek internal and external insights through evaluations, trend reports, competitive analyses, surveys, and focus groups
- Ability to present researched findings to full Brand Team Brand
- Assist in creation of mood boards and slides to be used in launch presentations
- Support in completing copy sheets and routing product artwork Integrated Marketing
- Provide administrative support for ad hoc Integrated Marketing requests
- Help submit copy briefs & proof art rounds as needed
- Maintain master Integrated Marketing deck and updates
- Support team with helping in promo item setup
- Ensure promo collateral images are updated and accessible to the team
- Pursuing or recently completed Bachelors degree; all majors considered
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Demonstrated collaboration, analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for the beauty/fashion industry
- Developed understanding of marketing sub-disciplines such as communications, digital, events, and public relations
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.