Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Technical Administrator - Product Development Consumer Goods Adhesives (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supporting our strategic initiative for sustainability by setting-up and implementation of a process to document the Mass Balance Transfer activities for the European Consumer Goods Adhesives team in cooperation with the individual plants and the ISCC Plus organization
- Technical administration activities related to the introduction of new raw materials and semi-finished products into the SAP system
- Takeover of administrative tasks for all Management of Change (MOC) projects within the Hotmelt product development team in the new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf
- Ad hoc administrative support for the European Consumer Adhesives Product Development management team
- Interaction with product management, production, and quality departments on a pan-European basis
- Support the implementation of SHE-Q and 5S activities in the laboratories
- Technical knowledge and understanding of laboratory processes acquired e.g. through a completed apprenticeship as a Chemical Laboratory Assistant (d/f/m), Chemical-Technical Assistant (d/f/m), Substance Tester (d/f/m), Biology Laboratory Assistant (d/f/m), or similar
- Ideally, 3 years of relevant work experience in the laboratory field, experience with hot melt adhesives is an advantage
- Interest in project management with a focus on sustainability and administrative work activity as a clerk (d/f/m)
- Ability to independently manage several small projects at the same time and to work with complex processes
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Good IT skills (MS 365, MS Teams, SAP, etc.)