United States, Irvine, CA, United States, San Francisco, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Miami, FL, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Cleveland, OH, United States, Austin, TX, Adhesive Technologies
Global B2B eCommerce Lead - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Make an impact in our journey to excellence in end-to-end Customer Experience by supporting our Henkel Adhesives Digital Transformation with the goal to become a fully Customer centric and data-driven organization
- Responsible for the B2B eCommerce Platform, with over 2B in revenue
- Shape our global B2B Adhesives eCommerce strategy
- Work in tandem with local leads around the world to understand local requirements, identify points of friction in the customer journey and define and roll out the roadmap for the Adhesives B2B eCommerce Platform/ B2B Customer Portal
- Build, grow and lead a B2B eCommerce center of excellence
- Act as a key decision maker on B2B eCommerce initiatives to drive business growth
- Partner with the Henkel dX team product owner to manage the evaluation and implementation of the roadmap
- Responsible for upskilling the organization and defining + deploying the internal/external communications strategy
- Close coordination with Marketing, Sales and Customer Service functions to create a frictionless and personalized customer experience
- Leveraging data & analytics to improve the customer experience and ensure KPIs are being met
- 10+ years experience eCommerce, marketing, sales or related experience
- Should have B2B experience, be passionate about commerce and the customer
- In depth professional knowledge of Digital Commerce
- Experience in global, cross-cultural, and cross-functional work environments
- Ability to work within a matrix organization leading and managing stakeholders around the world
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal & communication skills, in order to drive large transformational projects
- Highly analytical and data driven with strong troubleshooting, creative problem solving skills
- Experience with agile working
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.