United States, Salisbury, NC, Adhesive Technologies
Material Handler - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Performs SAP functions/processes related to shipping, receiving and warehousing.
- Process receipt of incoming materials/supplies/other, stocking material to correct bin and storage location
- Provide samples of incoming raw material to Quality as applicable
- Performs down packing and the kitting of material to alternate containers in compliance with all regulatory and safety requirements
- Loads, unloads, and stages material within the warehouse utilizing hand trucks, power forklifts, power hoists, or other material handling equipment.
- Pulls, issues and delivers materials/supplies to locations throughout the plant as applicable
- Picks, packs, and labels shipment delivery orders to meet customer delivery commitments.
- Packages, labels, and prepares documentation for the safe shipment/storage/handling of hazardous materials.
- Performs daily cycle count inventory for the purpose of verifying stock and identifying losses. Participate in physical inventory annually or other frequency as required by the business.
- Report and ensure correction of raw material stock exceptions
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years related forklift experience in manufacturing warehouse environment.
- Follow both written and verbal instructions and company policies regarding safe handling of hazardous chemicals, write legibly
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
- Prefer experience in the certification and preparation of dangerous goods documentation for domestic & international transport in all modes.
- Experience in Warehouse Management systems (e.g. LOGOS, bar-coding, RF scanners, and labeling systems)
- Ability to manage disparate responsibilities within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Lift up to 50 lbs, and up to 25 lbs on a frequent basis during a shift
- Wear full face respirator
- Climb and descend stairs and forklift routinely during a shift. Stand and walk routinely during a shift
in non-climate controlled work area
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.