United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our brand needs and design solutions with high visual impact. The designer will work on a variety of projects, including promotional marketing materials, print collateral, in-store and salon merchandising, ecommerce banners, trade ads and product renderings.
- We are looking for a creative Graphic Designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our brand needs and design solutions with high visual impact.
- The designer will work on a variety of projects, including promotional marketing materials, print collateral, in-store and salon merchandising, ecommerce banners, trade ads and product renderings.
- Take the design brief to record requirements and dept. needs
- Meet project deadlines with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize as needed
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Build press-ready production files for print
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to dept. comments and gain full approval
- Stay up to speed on design trends in and out of beauty care industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, or related discipline
- Minimum 4 years or related work experience in Design at an Agency, Studio, or in-house department. Beauty care industry experience a plus
- Expert in Macintosh Adobe Creative Suite design and illustration software, especially InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Photo retouch and color correction capabilities
- Highly proficient in all design aspects
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with clients and vendors
- Ability to apply constructive feedback into strong, viable solutions
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.