United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Associate Brand Manager, Innovation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The role of the Associate Brand Manager on Laundry Innovation is to impact decisions and support development and execution of brand marketing programs
- The Associate will assist the Senior Brand Manager with major new product development initiatives, including identifying consumer insights, partnering with R&D, coordinating market research, developing package copy and developing sales materials
- Lead small, medium, and large scale projects such as new item product, packaging and claims innovations and drive projects forward to completion working closely and in coordination with Cross Functional Teams (Sales, Customer Marketing, R&D, Packaging, Purchasing and Operations) to ensure that overall project goals, timelines and objectives are met
- Deliver consumer/category input within innovation process to help refine plan elements based on consumer, category and Retail Environment knowledge
- Contribute to achievement of P&L, top-line and bottom-line targets, conducting business analysis for business plan and marketing program justification
- Support all facets of the innovation launch process including sales material, selling story positioning, new item sales distribution samples, customer selling presentations
- Ensure all new item critical inputs are completed and accurate so the customer teams can conduct planning and sell in (example: pertinent data, pricing, price list, etc). Assist in the management of the internal new item gateway process and feedback loop externally regarding the customer meeting dates, distribution acceptance, tracking and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, MBA highly preferred, with 2-3 yrs of related experience, in consumer products innovation.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
- Strong team orientation , excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with people in diverse functional areas.
- Strong Innovation Project Management experience (NPD preferred) and ability to balance multiple objectives and prioritize accordingly
- Solid analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Passion and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a resolutive attitude
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.