United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Marketing Communications Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Regional Marketing Communications Manager will lead a global communications initiative while also adapting other communication initiatives to the needs of local markets for Henkel's Packaging Adhesives business.
- Explore innovative storytelling opportunities together with agencies to create digital creative assets and content.
- Facilitate multichannel content marketing briefs and adapt content based on data insights and analytics.
- Work closely with market strategy managers to drive business success through bold and engaging content.
- Support communication strategy across all channels, both on and offline
- Support the development of digital infrastructure
- Manage social media regionally.
- Measure and report ROI of campaigns and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing or similar is preferred. Will consider relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing B2B/ Marketing communications, background in the packaging sector an advantage
- Solid understanding of digital strategy, communications, and channels.
- Experience in developing, planning and executing multi-faceted communications campaigns that include advertising, collateral, direct mail, e-media, PR, web, trade shows and social media
- Strong ability to drive topics from strategic concept through project phase to implementation and continuous improvement mode
- Ability to comfortably interact with all levels in the organization and work across multiple cultures effectively
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.