Germany, Düsseldorf, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Global Product Compliance Systems Manager (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Take responsibility for product compliance program management office (incl. administration, roll-out and reporting) in Henkel Adhesives Technologies
- Support develop product compliance policies, processes and work instructions, based on guidance from Global Product Compliance Head and divisional leads
- Support organization and execution of regulatory working groups across functions (e.g. to answer requests from customers or authorities)
- Support global implementation of digital workflow, led by Henkel dx
- Regularly measure and create status reports on product compliance management system performance, based on KPIs
- Support preparation and execution of top management workshops and steering committees on global product compliance
- Support execution of general and topic-specific trainings
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Engineering or in a related field, additional certifications in (technical) compliance preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a project management environment, ideally within in the chemicals or automotive industries
- Basic understanding of quality and risk management principles, frameworks, methodology, and basic legal understanding
- Basic technical understanding and, ideally, first experience in working with legal requirements and regulations globally
- Excellent logical, analytical and structured way of working
- Superior written and verbal communication in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with individuals at all organizational levels
This position can be based in DE (Düsseldorf) or US (Rocky Hill, CT and Bridgewater, NJ).