IND, Pune, IO
Engineer - Key Account / Sales & Application
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Defines and executes regional / local account strategy, including annual revenue plan (KP) and target plan (TP).
- Identifies business opportunities, steers business development budgets for agreed accounts and defined objectives.
- Translates customer’s strategy and priorities into a joint innovation roadmap.
Drives and rolls-out customer approvals and pushes upstream solution selling.
- Develops and maintains sustainable and long-term relationships with key accounts, key executives and sponsors.
- Implements new customer acquisition plans for chain and prestige accounts.
- Defines account-specific pricing, negotiates contracts, ensures fulfillment of commitments and implementation of commercial policy.
- Follow sales processes and mentor other team members.
- Develops and maintains strong executive and cross-functional relationships at Customer HQ and key locations.
- Steers and supports internal resources to execute account strategy.
- Delivers defined targets.
- Analyzes financial KPIs and proactively steers key account business.
- Is responsible for timely and accurate admin. tasks supporting account strategy incl. sales forecast updates, monthly reports, etc.
- Active business development in coordination with product development and technical service.
Relationship Building with customers key contacts.
- Engineer Graduate in Mechanical / Automotive (Preferably MBA) with minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience in Automotive Components Solution.
- Should be good with key account management, value selling practices, good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and strong in MS Office,
- Positive attitude, Quick learner and agility to adopt, handling key accounts and distribution management, stakeholder management etc..