Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Improve existing production processes to optimize OEE, Cost, Sustainability, Quality etc.
- Participate in CAPEX projects to work and decide on ideal production processes
- Support for global projects in the technology
- Support for development of new processes in collaboration with global and other regional process engineering experts
- Optimization of site manufacturing processes (eg. cycle times) in an ATEX environment
- Management of know-how transfer between sites
- Sign-off of regional capital projects in the respective network along defined technology standards
- Support of scale up process within the sites ensuring usage of best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Mechanical or Process Engineering or equivalent work experience 3-5 years’ experience in Process Engineering in chemical or pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- Excellent innovation, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Relationship Building skills.
- A team player who also has the ability to work on their own initiative.