United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
Digital Education Manager - Joico
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Execution of technical education information on all DIGITAL MARKETING resources for all online assets, campaigns as they pertain to website, social media, trade media. Including step by steps, formulas, video transcripts, artist content, fact sheets, conversion charts and product technical guides, etc.
- Digital Education strategy and execution for Joico on-demand platform, Virtual Classroom, Website, JoiColorSystem App
- Manages live digital education from pre-production to artist communication to execution of events, including budget implications and reconciliation
- Manages Joico Artist Collective Team, including content deliverables, education execution, upskilling, planning and strategy, including contract deliverables, budget implications, reconciliation
- Key Events for PR/COMMUNICATIONS/EDUCATION/SHOWS/Media days. Includes, strategy, planning, pre & post production, model management, ROS, execution of event, and content deliverables
- Video production/content creation lead for Education Technical Support and liaison from NPD to Digital
- BS/BA preferred
- Current cosmetology license
- Advanced knowledge of digital media platforms. Including, website, social, event hosting platforms and eCommerce. (Microsoft and adobe, streaming platforms, content management platforms, cloud storage management, editing platforms, and social media platforms)
- Deep understanding of the Professional business and building education strategies and curriculums that best support overall company objectives (current/future)
- Digital execution proficiency: asset content management planning, creative asset input, video editing, pre and post production execution, budget planning and invoicing systems
- In-depth social media platform and content knowledge
- Strong Haircolor/Haircare background, including trending topics, competitive audits, and creative concepting for education.
- Effectively communicates, manages, upskills Pro Hair Artists
- Multi-tasking/meeting deadlines
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.