Netherlands, Helmond, Beauty Care
Internship in Event coordination JOICO – Henkel Nederland BV (m/f/x)
Internship in International Education Team - JOICO EMEA – Henkel Netherlands B.V. (m/f/x)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
As part of the Henkel Beauty Care Professional portfolio, JOICO offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products exclusively for hairdressers. In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches. During this internship, the intern will get a unique experience to work for JOICO Professional Hair Care as a team member and assistant of the Education Team for the EMEA region.
The JOICO Education team is constantly creating educational activities based on market & distributor demand. The team stays up to date with the latest hair trends, and works together with international influencers and guest artists to offer the best education to hairdressers, educators and distributor team members. The team provides education in the form of international events, distributor team member trainings, salon trainings and online education. As an intern you will participate in the above activities in a behind-the-scenes-role, assisting the JOICO Education Team for the EMEA region. You will work closely with the education coordinator within these processes and projects. A unique internship allowing plenty of space to grow and the opportunity to be involved in various activities.
- Coordinating and steering of projects in assistance of the JOICO Education team
- Co-developing our education tools and materials
- Assisting project management and analyzing activities
- Opportunity to help set up new projects and plans for digital education
- Developing new ideas and business cases specific to a region
- To name a few! More aspects will be discussed during the interview
- HBO or University Student in the field of Marketing & Communication, Management, Business or Event-Management
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken). Any other language is an advantage
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, Excel)
- Conceptual and analytical skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Excellent team player
- Detail-oriented and punctual
- Social Media savvy
- Driving license and having a car is an advantage, not mandatory
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- There is a possibility to work on a school assignment for 1 day a week
- Excellent learning curve, as well as insight on how to cascade our strategy as European Head Office into the EMEA region, through a distributor business model
- An international intern community
- Fun and educational events providing opportunities for networking
- A 5-6 month internship
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing, and transport expenses
Does this sound as your ideal internship? Great! Send us a cover letter and your cv and we might talk soon!